As of Tuesday, 3/17/2020, the CPRHA office will be closed until further notice to the general public in an attempt to prevent the introduction and spread of: COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”)
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended that no gatherings with 10 people or more take place for the next eight weeks to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus. Everyone should continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
• If you are sick, stay home from work or school.
• Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
• Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
If you require immediate assistance or need to report an emergency work order, please contact the main office at:
(276) 889 – 4910
Listed below are websites with more information specific to this pandemic:
Cumberland Plateau Regional Housing Authority is committed to excellence in providing quality housing and an environment that will ensure all residents opportunity, access to resources, and the expectation that our communities will be a safe, secure place to live and realize their potential.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch from 12-1 pm